9th mayo 2022
Do you think no wager bonuses are the best thing ever? Well, the terms and conditions attached to them will bring you back to reality. Take Chap's advice and read the terms and conditions attached to the bonus you want to claim. Online casinos use these for two reasons.
The first and obvious one is that they want to make it harder for players to withdraw a no wagering bonus. The second reason is that they need to protect themselves from disputes. Thus, they clearly state terms and conditions on the page along with the bonus offer. These terms and conditions will give you detailed info about the limitations and requirements of the bonus. Chap covers the most common ones down below.
- Expiration date – Usually, online casinos give players up to 7 days after registration to use their no wager bonus. Some offers expire even faster within 24 or 48 hours.
- Max withdrawal – The amount you can win from the casino bonus no wagering deal is often limited. It applies to both cash bonuses and free spins. If the limit is, for example, $100, you cannot withdraw anything above that amount. Expect the max cashout to go between $50 and $100.
- Minimum deposit – This applies to deposit no wagering bonuses. It's the lowest amount you have to deposit to qualify for the no rollover casino bonus.
- Supported games – These are the games available for you to play at the casino with the promo funds or spins. Usually, gambling sites will remove the slots with the highest RTP from no playthrough offers.
- Restricted countries – Some jurisdictions don't allow offering wager-free bonuses to their consumers. Also, casinos often have different bonuses for players from other countries. So, make sure that users from your country can claim the no playthrough promotion you want to snatch.
Mobile No Wagering Casino Bonuses
Nowadays, everyone is always in a rush, and people do most things on the go. The good news here is that online casinos are keeping up, and they provide their players with their flawless mobile versions. You can play your favorite games on all mobile devices, including tablets, smartphones, and iPads. Please, don't think that you won't get the same experience because you will.
The mobile version of every casino game is identical to their desktop versions. Besides the casino games, online casinos also offer mobile-friendly no wagering casino bonuses. Thus, now you can access your preferred online casino directly from your tablet or smartphone. So, make sure to check the available bonuses and take advantage of them all.
There is a common misconception, especially with new players, that no deposit bonuses and no wager casino bonuses are the same. But, this is, as we said, a misconception. Those two are entirely different things, and before you claim any of them, you must learn the difference.
A no deposit bonus is a bonus awarded upon registration, and it comes in the form of cash or free spins. Although you can play real money games with it, this bonus is not necessarily a no rollover bonus. In fact, no deposit bonuses are almost always subject to wagering best online casinos that payout requirements that you must meet before cashing out.
On the other side, a no wagering bonus is the one that lets you withdraw your winnings immediately. If you're a new player, you may easily confuse these two. That's why Chap advises you to do your research before taking action. Basically, you get no payment bonuses for free, while no playthrough deals come without wagering requirements. There are no deposit AND no wager casino bonuses, but these are pretty rare.
Understanding How Wagering Requirements Work
However, the number of free spins without wager you can get depends on the amount you deposit. The larger the deposit, the more no-wager free spins you can get. Chap finds it curious how some online casinos would give up to 200 no-wager free spins if a player makes a larger deposit there. The bet limit per spin with these is usually set at a maximum of €0.10. Although most online casinos do put win caps or betting limits, some don't. It is indeed a risky approach, but it's also quite rewarding as it attracts a larger number of new players.